Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Hot Diggity Dog

Hello stampers,
     Ok, so I thought I would share for the next few days the cards I did for my rescue for the big dog prize. I forgot to get a group picture of them like I did the cat one, so I'll be showing 2 cards today and tomorrow.
     The set I used was Hot Diggity Dog for these cards. For the first card, I used Melon Mambo Card Stock for the base of the card & the smaller layer. For the larger Whisper White Card Stock layer, I used Large Polka Dot TIEF to dry emboss then used Early Espresso Ink to place a bone on each dot. Next, I again used Early Espresso Ink for the dog, but used the Melon Mambo Marvelous Marker to color the collar. Lastly, I used Melon Mambo Ink for the sentiment.
     For this next card, the idea came from Ann Clemmer. I used Real Red Card Stock for the base of the card & Basic Black Card Stock for the other layers. With the larger layer of Whisper White Card Stock, I made a frame of bones using Memento Black Ink. Next, I stamped the dog using Crumb Cake Ink and coloring in the eyes & nose with a Basic Black Marvelous Marker & the collar & shirt in with a Real Red Marvelous Marker. For the sentiment, I used Memento Black Ink then punched it out using the Large Oval Punch followed by the Scallop Oval Punch. Before putting the sentiment on I used a piece of Real Red Cotton Ribbon then popped up the sentiment over it using Stampin' Dimensionals.

 
~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Hot Diggity Dog
Ink/Markers: Memento Black, Melon Mambo, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Real Red
Paper: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Real Red, Basic Black
Other: Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Real Red Cotton Ribbon, Large Polka Dot TIEF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!