Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Cat-itude

Hello stampers,
     So I'm working on a few projects to help the rescue I volunteer out by making a few cards up that will fit in our large wooden plastic case, possibly with a small legal pad & pen. Have to work out the details, but hopefully I can get at least a kitty & doggy one done before it is needed. Here is a card I came up with as an example so I could show the coordinator what I was thinking & seeing if she thought it was a good idea.
     Today's card uses the You Little Furball Stamp Set. On the large Whisper White Card Stock piece I stamped the fish from the set in Calypso Coral Ink, then added one of the sentiments from the set in Smoky Slate Ink. Next, I stamped the cat onto a 1 1/2x1 1/2 Whisper White Card Stock square in Smoky Slate, coloring over the collar with the Calypso Coral Marvelous Marker & then using Silver Dazzling Details for the tag. This square was layered with Calypso Coral & Smoky Slate Card Stock.
~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.


Sets: You Little Furball
Ink/Markers: Smoky Slate, Calypso Coral
Paper: Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Smoky Slate
Other: Silver Dazzling Details


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!