Tuesday, February 9, 2016

BSU021016

Hello stampers,
     This week on BSU Challenges is Technique Week & we decided to do the Triple Time Stamping Technique. What is Triple Time Stamping? Well, you are stamping on 3 different sizes of card stock (2x3.25, 3x4.25, 4x5.25) at the same time then backing with 1/4" sized larger layer.
     For today's card, I decided to use the Sale-A-Bration set What I Love, with a tried & true color combo for a swap I host every year on VC Rocks called Ebony & Ivory. For my card I used Vanilla Card Stock with the layers & card base of Basic Black. For the stamping portion I used Smoky Slate Ink & Memento Black Ink. I like this classic look that this combo gives. Hope you like it too!
     Don't forget to head on over to Carol's blog HERE and then to Stace's blog HERE. To see what both did for this week's challenge. I'm sure both will be fantastic. Hope you try this challenge out too! We have a new Facebook group if you want to join us and show us what you came up with HERE.

~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: What I Love
Ink/Markers: Smoky Slate. Memento Black
Paper: Vanilla, Basic Black
Technique: Triple Time Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!