Monday, February 8, 2016

Boom, Boom goes my heart

Hello stampers,
     Looky here, I managed to get some stamping time in today. I was browsing through Pinterest, which I haven't done in a very long time. I came across an old OWH sketch & thought to myself "what can I do with this?" well let's find out.
     For today's card I used the Groovy Love Stamp Set just in time for Valentine's Day. For the stamped piece I used Whisper White Card Stock, stamped the heart with Pink Pirouette Ink & the sentiment in Smoky Slate Ink, then this was backed by Smoky Slate Card Stock. Next, I cut 5 strips (4x1) using Real Red, Melon Mambo & Pink Pirouette Card Stock. These strips and the stamped piece were then finished off with a Smoky Slate Card Stock base. Easy Peasy!
~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Groovy Love
Ink/Markers: Pink Pirouette, Smoky Slate
Paper: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo, Real Red, Smoky Slate


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!