Monday, December 7, 2015

Frosty

Hello stampers,
     So I really need time to slow down, because I've gotten busier since last week & I need to accomplish so many things- finish Christmas cards & mail, Christmas shopping (hopefully will be done online!), challenge cards & posts & the list seems to go on & on.
     Today's card is the last one from Kerri's classes this year & I thought it was totally adorable. Funny thing is when Work of Art came out I really wasn't interested in it, but as time went on & I saw wonderful cards being made with it I went ahead & bought it. This card is really simple, as I said we used the Work Of Art Stamp Set for everything but the snowflake. On Whisper White Card Stock, we started stamping with the hat in Garden Green Ink, next  was the eyes & mouth in Memento Black Ink, the nose in Pumpkin Pie Ink, finally ending with the scarf that we stamped in Real Red Ink. I'm not sure the name of the snowflake die but it is retired it was cut from our Silver Glimmer Paper. The base of the card is Garden Green Card Stock.
~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.


Sets: Work Of Art
Ink/Markers: Garden Green, Memento Black, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red
Paper: Whisper White, Garden Green

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!