Tuesday, December 15, 2015

BSU121615

Hello stampers,
     Happy day, happy day! Or at least I hope it will be as I write this post up. Today's BSU challenge is all about the color combo of Soft Sky, Night Of Navy, Rich Razzleberry, Tip Top Taupe & Whisper White. Oh my did I have a difficult time with this combo, nothing I did turned out really well, so I turned to a new set that will be coming out in January for some help.
     For today's card I used the soon to be released set called What I Love which will make an appearance as a Sale-A-Bration set in the upcoming SAB brochure. To start this card I used a small strip of Whisper White Card Stock, which I stamped with a sentiment from the Bravo Stamp Set in Tip Top Taupe Ink, then added the small flowers from the What I Love Stamp Set using Rich Razzleberry & Night Of Navy Ink which was layered onto a strip of Soft Sky Card Stock. Next, I started stamping the bigger layer of Whisper White Card Stock with the outline stamp of the big flower stamp in the same set above, stamping in Soft Sky, Rich Razzleberry & Night Of Navy Ink, then stamping the small flower & leaf with Tip Top Taupe. This was layered with Soft Sky Card Stock, ending with the card base of Tip Top Taupe Card Stock.

     Don't forget to head on over to Carol's blog HERE and then to Stace's blog HERE. To see what both did for this week's challenge. I'm sure both will be fantastic. Hope you try this challenge out too! We have a new Facebook group if you want to join us and show us what you came up with HERE.

~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Flowering Fields, Bravo
Ink/Markers:Soft Sky, Night Of Navy, Rich Razzleberry, Tip Top Taupe 
Paper: Soft Sky, Tip Top Taupe, Whisper White
Other:
Technique:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!