Tuesday, December 8, 2015

BSU120915

Hello stampers,
     For today's BSU challenges it is all about the Fancy Folds. I don't do too many of these because 1. They sometimes take more time than I have patience for. 2. I like simple, easy cards that can be done fast. However, there was one fold going around a few months back that I really wanted to try, which I believe was being called the Pop Out Swing Card. I thought it looked pretty interesting, so that is the fold I used using directions I found on Angie Leach's blog HERE.
     For my card, I started with a base of Island Indigo Card Stock, which I cut out a square from using the Big Shot & the b. The inside fold part uses Whisper White Card Stock. The inside square uses Pool Party Card Stock as the layer, with the stamped part being Whisper White Card Stock stamped with the Every Blessing Stamp Set in Island Indigo Ink. I stamped the sentiment from the set onto Whisper White Card Stock using Island Indigo Ink which was then die cutted using the Big Shot & the Chalk Talk Framelits.  


     Don't forget to head on over to Carol's blog HERE and then to Stace's blog HERE. To see what both did this week for this challenge. I'm sure both will be fantastic. Hope you try this challenge out too! We have a new Facebook group if you want to join us and show us what you came up with HERE.

~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.


Sets: Every Blessing
Ink/Markers: Island Indigo
Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party, Island Indigo
Other: Chalk Talk Framelits, Square Framelits
Technique: Fancy Folds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!