Sunday, November 29, 2015

Merry Snowflakes

Hello stampers,
     ACK, the Monday after a holiday! Especially when I didn't get all I wanted done, done. Still need to do plenty of Christmas cards which I was hoping to have done by today, but best laid plans in my book are never easily accomplished.
     Today's card is one I made at Kerri's class, although I did change it up just a tad bit. We used the retired Endless Wishes Stamp Set, stamping the snowflakes in Soft Sky Ink & Island Indigo Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock then adding a small Rhinestone jewel to the darker snowflake. For the sentiment, we used Encore Silver Ink, which I also believe is retired. For the 2nd layer, we used the Decorative Dots TIEF to emboss the Whisper White Card Stock layer, what I did next was sponged some Soft Sky ink across the embossed part instead of using ribbon (I tend not to bulk up cards if I plan on mailing them out). For the base, we again used Whisper White Card Stock. A very quick, easy card to mass-produce if you wanted to.
~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.


Sets: Endless Wishes
Ink/Markers: Soft Sky, Island Indigo, Encore Silver
Paper: Whisper White
Other: Decorative Dots TIEF, Rhinestone Jewels
Technique: Dry Embossing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!