Wednesday, November 4, 2015

BSU110415

Hello stampers,
     Who knew it was Wednesday? Certainly not me, I lost a day somewhere & thanks to Facebook I was told it was Wednesday & I realized I hadn't done my post for Broke Stampers Unite. OOPSIE!
     So I'm late but not totally out since I made up a card quickly to make sure I had a post. Today's BSU challenges was all about the theme of being grateful or thankful. Which this being the month of Thanksgiving sounded great to us.
     For the base of the card I used Crushed Curry Card Stock. Next, I used Whisper White Card Stock as the stamped layer & added Color Me Autumn Washi Tape to the bottom of the layer. Washi tape is one of things I've bought but haven't used as of yet, easy enough to add that extra punch. One of the sentiments from the set I stamped in Cajun Craze Ink just above the washi tape. Finally, I stamped the big leaf from the set with Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze & Blackberry Bliss Ink onto the matching card stocks, die cut them using the Leaflet Framelits & then layered them on top of each other.
     Don't forget to head on over to Carol's blog HERE & Stace's blog HERE. To see what both did this week for this challenge. I'm sure both will be fantastic. Hope you try this challenge out too!

~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Lighthearted Leaves
Ink/Markers: Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Blackberry Bliss
Paper: Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Blackberry Bliss
Other: Color Me Autumn Washi Tape, Leaflets Framelits


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!