Monday, October 5, 2015

Swallowtail

Hello stampers,
     Happy Tuesday y'all! I know I haven't blogged in a while, I've been trying to avoid getting sick with not a lot of luck, but as long as I can keep it out of my chest I hope to be ok. Did any of you get to stamp for World Card Making day? I didn't I was volunteering for a rescue group in the cold, wind & rain, which didn't bode well of me staying healthy. I was hoping to get around to it on Sunday, but I've just been laying around being lazy.
     Today's card is a card I did at Kerri's class a few weeks ago. First we started with a Cajun Craze Card Stock card base. Then we moved onto Whisper White Card Stock by first stamping the retired background French Script with Crumb Cake Ink stamped off once. Next we stamped Swallowtail with VersaMark followed by pouring Gold Embossing Powder & heat setting it. For the finishing touch, we sponged the butterfly first with Crushed Curry Ink then worked Cajun Craze Ink into some of the areas. Very easy card to make!

~Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Swallowtail, French Script (retired)
Ink/Markers: Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, VersaMark
Paper: Whisper White, Cajun Craze
Other: Gold Embossing Powder
Technique: Heat Embossing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!