Friday, August 28, 2015

SFF082815

Hello stampers,
     Happy Frenzy Friday! Hope your week has gone well & you're ready for the weekend. It has been wonderfully cool the past 3 days I've enjoyed immensely opening up my windows & letting the fresh air in. But next week the AC may be coming back on depending on the humidity.
     Today's card uses colors from the new DSP from the holiday catalog called Merry Moments. Yes, it's another Christmas card at some point I'll have to start figuring out what I'll be doing for those & get them done early this year (fingers crossed.) For the base  I used Crumb Cake Card Stock, followed by the Merry Moments DSP. For the stamped images I used 2 stamps in the Lots of Joy Stamp Set & stamped them using Real Red, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive & Mossy Meadow Inks with a layer of Crumb Cake Card Stock behind each square.
     This week's sketch was created by Jennifer Kay. Hop on over to the SFF blog & check out what the other team members did. Better yet, make your own card based on the sketch below & add your link to this week's challenge. Happy sketching & enjoy your weekend!

~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Lots Of Joy
Ink/Markers: Real Red, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Merry Moments DSP

1 comment:

  1. Nice card Terri. I love that plaid DSP. I don't think I have noticed those stamps before. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!