Monday, July 6, 2015

Paper Pumpkin- Happy Thoughts

Hello stampers,
     Mornin' y'all! I hope you all had a great holiday weekend. I got to celebrate with my hubby with hamburgers, baseball, tribute to our military & fireworks, who could ask for more.
     I did manage to open up the June Paper Pumpkin & get at least 1 card made from it this weekend. I think the Happy Thoughts set that came with it is pretty cute. So I didn't think to hard on this card, as I CASEd the brochure that came with the kit. I'll try to get a few more ideas from this set out of the way to show you in a bit.

~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Happy Thoughts
Ink/Markers: Tip Top Taupe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!