Monday, July 20, 2015

Happy Thoughts

Hello stampers,
     How many of you have fallen behind on doing your Paper Pumpkin kits? I know I have, I have some that haven't even been opened or only 1-2 things that are done. So I'll be trying to catch up on some of those & seeking out some alternate ideas that other demos have made while trying to keep up with regular stamped cards.
     Today I've CASEd some of Amy Kunkle's alternate ideas for the June kit. I really like the Happy Thoughts Stamp Set that came with this kit, I just have to figure out how to store all the sets so that I don't forget about them. The only thing that I added to the cards that wasn't already in the kit was the Jewel Rhinestones.


~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Happy Thoughts
Ink/Markers: Tip Top Taupe
Other: Jewel Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!