Wednesday, July 22, 2015

2015 VC Rocks- Floral Swap

Hello stampers,
     Today & tomorrow I'm going to show you the Floral Swap that I was in & was hosted by Ellen Boyle. First, I'll show y'all my card & tell you what I did.
     For the base I used Whisper White Card Stock. Next, I used Calypso Coral Card Stock (not a color I use a lot) stamped it with the Blended Bloom Stamp in Calypso Coral Ink, then used the Big Shot to emboss it using the Brick Wall TIEF. For the stamped image, I stamped the sentiment from Happy Birthday, Everyone Stamp Set in Memento Black Ink, then added the Blended Bloom Stamp in Calypso Coral Ink in the corners. For the final touches, I used a sponge dauber to add Crushed Curry Ink in the center of each flower along with a Pearl Rhinestone.

      Here are the first batch of cards from this swap. If the swapper has a blog of their own I have linked to it through their name.
 Alice Leal
 Catie Palmer
Debbie Peterson

~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!