Monday, June 15, 2015

You've Got This

Hello stampers,
     So this weekend, VC Rocks had their virtual stamp day (VSD) full of challenges. One of the challenges was to make a monochromatic card. So I made one that could be used for one of the swaps I'm hosting.
     For the base of the card I used Whisper White Card Stock, followed by the new Everyday Chic DSP. On the Whisper White stamped piece, I used the You've Got This Stamp Set, first stamping the background stamp in Smoky Slate Ink stamped off once followed by the flower stamp in Memento Black. Next I used the smallest butterfly insert from the Watercolor Wings Stamp Set, stamping in Smoky Slate & the body in Memento Black. I then used the Elegant Butterfly Punch to punch it out, before applying I placed the antennas in the corner & used Tombow Multi glue down the body & adhered it so the body & antennas lined up. Once the butterfly was stuck down I added a Pearl Jewel to the head.

~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: You've Got This, Watercolor Wings
Ink/Markers: Smoky Slate, Memento Black
Paper: Whisper White, Everyday Chic DSP
Other: Pearl Jewels, Elegant Butterfly Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!