Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Wish Big Flowers

Hello stampers,
     Happy Tuesday y'all! I have so much to do in a short amount of time & not an inkling of energy to do any of it. So I'm thinking I'll be burning the midnight oil when the time comes to get it all done.
     Today's card is one of the cards I made in the 2 classes I got to stamp at last week. We started off using Pool Party Card Stock followed by a layer of Pacific Point Card Stock. For the stamped piece we stamped one of the flowers from the Flower Shop Stamp Set using Pool Party, Marina Mist & Pacific Point Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock. After stamping we used the Big Shot to cut circles in the Pacific Point & Whisper White Card Stock with the Circle Framelits, attached both pieces to the base & added the sentiment from A Dozen Thoughts Stamp Set. After the card was put together we added Rhinestone Jewels to each of the flowers & I just noticed I somehow forgot 2 flowers, ditsy me.

~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Flower Shop, A Dozen Thoughts
Ink/Markers: Pool Party, Marina Mist, Pacific Point
Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party, Pacific Point
Other: Circle Framelits, Rhinestone Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!