Thursday, May 14, 2015

Butterfly Basics Birthday

Hello stampers,
     Happy Thursday! So yesterday was a busy day for me, between finishing all but 2 cards that needed to be done, taking my kitty to the vet & taking care of some business. I was tired by the end, but not before I finished today's post.
     So today's card was one of the cards I made at Kerri's. I'm so beginning to like this technique which I believe is called White on White Embossing. This is the shortcut of that because we used the now retired Irresistibly Yours DSP from Sale-A-Bration, then sponged it with Pink Pirouette, Lost Lagoon & Rich Razzleberry Ink. I love this color combo as well! Next we layered the DSP onto Rich Razzleberry Card Stock then assembled it onto the base of Lost Lagoon Card Stock. For the sentiment piece, we used the Butterfly Basics Stamp Set, starting with the chicken wire stamp in Lost Lagoon Ink (stamped off twice), the fern in Pink Pirouette Ink & finally the sentiment & butterfly in Rich Razzleberry Ink. The butterfly was then punched out using the Bitty Butterfly Punch & the sentiment used the Extra Large Oval Punch.
~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Butterfly Basics
Ink/Markers: Lost Lagoon, Rich Razzleberry, Pink Pirouette
Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Lost Lagoon
Other: Bitty Butterfly Punch, Extra Large Oval
Technique: White on White Embossing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!