Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Summer Silhouettes Home Decor

Hello stampers,
     Happy Wednesday y'all! Dang, it's April Fools Day & I have no fools. No card today, instead it will be something you could use as home decor. Once I get my room in order I'll find a great place for it, as the background is about the color of my room.
     So this was the non card project we did at Kerri's Stamp-A-Stack in early March. For this project, we used the Summer Silhouettes Stamp Set. Silver Embossing Powder was used for the leaves & stem. White Embossing Powder was used for the top of the stem. Finally Pool Party Embossing Powder was used for the roaming flowers.


~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Summer Silhouettes
Ink/Markers: VersaMark
Paper: Pool Party, Basic Black
Other: Silver, White & Pool Party Embossing Powders
Technique: Heat Embossing

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!