Monday, April 27, 2015

So long, Farewell!

Hello stampers,
     Hidey Ho Stampers! Today I have another card featuring a card that will be retiring with this catalog. Ok, now y'all will have to hold me back because I used Melon Mambo yet again! I so used to be a brights girl but when Stampin' Up did a color refresh a few years ago I started gravitating to the Regals, so maybe I can work on being brighter.
     I must say I CASE'd this card from a UK demonstrator Lesley Lendon, who posted to one of my FB groups. I wish I could link you to her card, but she only posted to FB & not her website. I can say I used a different sentiment & leaves instead of swirls.
     For the base I used Melon Mambo Card Stock. Now onto the stamped piece using Whisper White Card Stock I stamped the leaves from Summer Silhouettes in Wild Wasabi Ink & the sentiment from Sassy Salutations in Melon Mambo Ink. Next on a scrap piece of Whisper White Card Stock I stamped one of the mosaic pieces 5 times & 1 of the smaller pieces from the retiring Mosaic Madness Stamp Set in Melon Mambo Ink. I then punched these pieces out using the retiring Mosaic Punch & 1 of the Itty Bitty Pieces Punch. I used a few glue dots to make the pieces into a flower & stuck it over the leaves.

~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Mosaic Madness, Summer Silhouettes, Sassy Salutations
Ink/Markers: Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi
Paper: Whisper White, Melon Mambo
Other: Mosaic Punch, Itty Bitty Pieces Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!