Friday, April 24, 2015

SFF042415

Hello stampers,
     Happy Frenzy Friday! Oh my, is it really the last Friday of April? I really wish I knew where time went, how about you?
     Today's card uses the Cupcake Party Stamp Set with the retiring In-Colors. Starting with the base, I used Strawberry Slush Card Stock, then added the Crisp Cantaloupe & Pistachio Pudding Card Stock layers to the base. Next I used Whisper White Card Stock, then stamped the splatter stamp from Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set with Coastal Cabana & Pistachio Pudding Ink, this was then layered with Coastal Cabana Card Stock. For the cupcakes, I used Baked Brown Sugar Ink for the bottoms, Strawberry Slush & Crisp Cantaloupe Ink for the tops then used the Cupcake Builder Punch to punch the individual pieces out. Finally I added the sentiment in Baked Brown Sugar Ink from the Cupcake Party Stamp Set.
     
      This week's sketch was created by Carol Read. Hop on over to the SFF blog & check out what the other team members did. Better yet, make your own card based on the sketch below & add your link to this week's challenge. Happy sketching & enjoy your weekend!

~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Cupcake Party, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink/Markers: 2013-14 In Colors
Paper: 2013-14 In Colors
Other: Cupcake Builder Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!