Friday, March 13, 2015

SFF 031315

Hello stampers,
     Happy Friday the 13th & welcome back to another week of Sketch Frenzy Friday. It's kind of weird to have to Friday the 13ths back to back. I know a few of my friends will enjoy it. So last week I had nothing, looking at it I thought it would have been an easy sketch & yet I couldn't come up with anything for it. This week, I again struggled with yet another easy sketch, but I did work on it & came up with something I liked.
     For my card I used the Stippled Blossoms Stamp Set, a set that I'm not sure has seen any ink since I got it, but I rectified that today. For the flowers I used Wisteria Wonder & Elegant Eggplant Ink, pretty duo. For the leaves I used Pear Pizazz & Old Olive Ink. I stamped all but the big flower onto the big Whisper White Card Stock piece, the big flower was cut from a separate piece & fussy cut. I added the word stamp from Painted Petals & stamped it Elegant Eggplant Ink. Before attaching this to the next piece I added the Old Olive Baker's Twine to the middle of the card. This was then layered onto a Elegant Eggplant Card Stock layer then placed on a Wisteria Wonder Card Stock base. I haven't really been a big purple fan unless it is mixed with totally different colors, but I think this duo really rocks it.
 This week's sketch was created by Diana Eichfeld. Hop on over to the SFF blog & check out what the other team members did. Better yet, make your own card based on the sketch below & add your link to this week's challenge. Happy sketching & enjoy your weekend!

~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Stippled Blossoms, Painted Petals
Ink/Markers: Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Pear Pizazz, Old Olive
Paper: Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant
Other: Old Olive Baker's Twine
Technique: Two Step Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!