Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Blended Bloom

Hello stampers,
     Ok, so let me try this again. Happy now Tuesday, y'all! This was supposed to be yesterday's post but I guess I hit save instead of publish & didn't realize it until I sat down to what I thought would be today's post. OOPSIE! I guess that is what happens when you do your blog post at 2 am, when in fact, you should be sleeping!
     For today's card, I stamped the Blended Bloom Stamp using Memento Black Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock. Next I stamped one of the brush stroke stamps from the Work Of Art Stamp Set using Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana & Pistachio Pudding Inks, then stamped some splatter using the stamp from Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set in Coastal Cabana Ink all over. The stamped image piece was then mounted onto Coastal Cabana & Crisp Cantaloupe Card Stock. Dang if I can find the name of the set the words come from but they were stamped in Memento Black Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock & punched out using the Word Window Punch. This was than backed by Coastal Cabana Card Stock that was punched out using the Modern Label Punch. Voila, the card is done!

~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Blended Bloom, Work Of Art, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink/Markers: Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Coastal Cabana
Paper:  Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe
Other: Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!