Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Bronc Buster

Hello stampers,
     I thought I would do a Blast from the PAST card today, otherwise known as Throwback Thursday. I'm hoping to make this a regular thing in order to bring up my goal by using all of my sets. So we'll see how I do!
     I think I might have made this card for a swap. Bronc Buster was a great set to use for masculine cards, which I really have a hard time with because I don't care for too many of those types of sets.
     The base of the card uses Really Rust Card Stock, where I stamped the flower looking stamp from True Friend in Chocolate Chip Ink. The next layer uses a strip of Chocolate Chip Card Stock, 2 Small Star Punches from Not Quite Navy Card Stock & 2 Really Rust Eyelets to finish it off. I then stamped the bronc buster in Chocolate Chip Ink onto Very Vanilla Card Stock & backed it with Not Quite Navy Card Stock. I finished off this last layer using the Ticket Corner Punch.

~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Bronc Buster, True Friend
Ink/Markers: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Really Rust (retired), Not Quite Navy (retired)
Other: Small Star Punch (retired), Ticket Corner Punch (retired), Really Rust Eyelets (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!