Thursday, December 18, 2014

SFF 121914

Hello stampers,
     Happy Sketch Frenzy Friday! Fess up, how many of you are still working on Christmas cards? That would be me, I've even cheated & sent some of the ones that I showed here, so I guess the recipients are truly getting a one of a kind from me instead of mass production. So I am sorry for another week of no posts, but I'm not sure it will slow down until after the New Year. My mom is coming out to visit next week, so we'll see how it goes & if I can get any stamping done.
     I'm using some retired things for this weeks card, but not too far back just some that retired in August. For this card I used Ornament Keepsakes & Endless Wishes Stamp Sets. I stamped 4 of the ornaments in Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green & Early Espersso Ink. I then attached them to Frostwood Lodge DSP that is retired by Cherry Cobbler Twine & some tape/glue dots to make sure they stayed in place. I then stamped Merry Christmas in Early Espresso, fussy cut a banner end & sponged the sides with Early Espresso. All of this is then backed by Garden Green & Cherry Cobbler Card Stock.
     
     This week's sketch was created by Kim Innis. Hop on over to the SFF blog & check out what the other team members did. Better yet, make your own card based on the sketch below & add your link to this week's challenge. Happy sketching & enjoy your weekend!
~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Ornament Keepsakes (retired), Endless Wishes
Ink/Markers: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Frostwood Lodge DSP (retired)
Other: Cherry Cobbler Twine, Holiday Ornament Framelits (retired)
Technique: Die Cutting, Sponging

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!