Thursday, December 11, 2014

SFF 121214

Hello stampers,
     Happy Sketch Frenzy Friday, y'all! BRRRR....it is cold here, we got just under a foot of snow Wednesday & Thursday. That is the most I've seen since living here, it's beautiful to look at as long as I'm nestled in my warm home. But this weekend it will be pretty much gone since we'll be in the 40's, crazy weather I tell ya. Sorry this is my first post of the week, way too many things to do & definitely not enough time to do them this week.
     Today's card uses the Holiday Home set from the Holiday Catalog, along with the Nordic Noel DSP. This was a pretty easy sketch especially since Elizabeth gave some dimensions to use. However, I had to go the hard route & figure it out all by myself with a bigger background. It's just what I do, gotta be a bit different.
     I first stamped the house from the Holiday Home set, colored it with Soft Sky, Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate & Cajun Craze Markers. I added the little wreath to the house using the Garden Green Ink Pad. I then used the Homemade Holiday Framelits to cut the house out, I also used the Bitty Banners Framelits to cut out the saying from the set. The second layer is backed with Soft Sky Cardstock, then I adhered 2 different sized rectangles with the Nordic Noel DSP. The base of the card is my go to Whisper White. (which I'll have to order more of very, very soon)
     This week's sketch was created by Elizabeth Kratzer. Hop on over to the SFF blog & check out what the other team members did. Better yet, make your own card based on the sketch below & add your link to this week's challenge. Happy sketching & enjoy your weekend!


~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Holiday Home
Ink/Markers: Soft Sky, Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate, Cajun Craze, Garden Green, Momento Black
Paper: Whisper White, Soft Sky, Nordic Noel DSP
Other: Homemade Holiday Framelits, Bitty Banner Framelits
Technique: Die Cutting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!