Monday, November 24, 2014

Wondrous Wreath

Hello stampers,
     Hoping all of you had a good weekend, we found out late last night that our sump pump had quit working at some point (hoping it was no longer than a day since the water in the carpet isn't too bad) for no apparent reason as it started to work when my hubby did something to it. So today the plumber has been here to replace the pump & tomorrow the carpet people will be here to extract the water & whatever else they need to do. Oh what joy this house is bringing us (said in the most sarcastic way that I can express in a post!)
     So from that mess I move on to my messy dining room table which is currently serving as my stamp room as I haven't gotten that done yet. Yes, I know I've been working on it forever it seems, but I've grown quite accustomed to the dining room table & I really don't want to move all of this upstairs. Which by the way I'm glad I fought for a room instead of the basement as was originally been planned.
     Today's card uses the Wondrous Wreath set from the Holiday Catalog, along with a retired word set called Joy To The World and the background stamp Hardwood.  The base layer uses Pear Pizazz Card Stock, followed by Cherry Cobbler. The Whisper White layer was stamped with Crumb Cake Ink using the Hardwood Background Stamp. For the wreath, we used Whisper White Card Stock, stamped the first part of the wreath in Pear Pizazz Ink & then the holly-berries in Cherry Cobble Ink. We used the Wonderful Wreath Framelits to cut out the wreath & the bow. The final accessory was adding a Basic Pearl Jewel to the middle of the bow.


~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Wondrous Wreath, Hardwood, Joy To The World (retired)
Ink/Markers: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizazz (retired)
Paper:  Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Pear Pizazz (retired)
Other: Wonderful Wreath Framelits, Basic Pearl Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals
Technique: Die Cutting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!