Thursday, November 27, 2014

SFF112814

Hello stampers,
     Welcome back to another week of Sketch Frenzy Friday! I hope y'all had a great Thanksgiving yesterday & if you went shopping scored some really great deals. We went to the mall last night, it was pretty quiet there, we people watched for the most part & walked off dinner. Best quote of the night I heard from a teenage boy tell the girls he was with "Let's come back later when the lines will be shorter I'm tired of standing here." Obviously this kid has never been Black Friday shopping, because there were only about 5-6 people in front of them.
     For today's card I used the Many Merry Stars set from the Holiday Supplement. The base uses Whisper White Card Stock. For the squares, I used the All Is Calm DSP backed by Smoky Slate Card Stock. I then stamped the snowflake from the set in Pool Party Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock, then backed it with Smoky Slate Card Stock. The banners use Pool Party, Lost Lagoon & All Is Calm DSP, & I ended up just fussy cutting the ends. I also added a B to the middle of the snowflake.

     This week's sketch was created by Carol Read. Hop on over to the SFF blog & check out what the other team members did. Better yet, make your own card based on the sketch below & add your link to this week's challenge. Happy sketching & enjoy your holiday weekend!

~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Many Merry Stars
Ink/Markers: Pool Party
Paper: Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Pool Party, Lost Lagoon, All Is Calm DSP
Other: 1 3/4" & 2" Circle Punches, Basic Pearl Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!