Monday, October 20, 2014

Wild About You

Hello stampers,
    Happy Thursday to you! I'm going back awhile for this next card. I'll be using the Wild About You & Sanded background stamp which are both retired. Actually I think all but the Chocolate Chip cardstock is retired on this card.
     I really liked the Wild About You set, because it could be used for anybody, for anything it all depended on how you dressed it up. This card I dressed up more for a masculine card, perhaps anniversary with the word stamp.
     The base is More Mustard cardstock (one of many colors I still have that retired that I wish were still around.) On top of this I stamped the Sanded background onto Chocolate Chip & attached More Mustard grosgrain ribbon & eyelets to this piece. I then repeated those layers underneath the lion. The lion is stamped with VersaMark first then sprinkled with More Mustard embossing powder before I heat set it. I colored in the nose & added the word with Chocolate Chip.


~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Wild About You (retired), Sanded (retired)
Ink/Markers: Chocolate Chip, VersaMark
Paper: More Mustard, Chocolate Chip
Other: 1/4" Mustard Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), More Mustard Eyeletes (retired), More Mustard Embossing Powder (retired)
Technique: Heat Embossing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!