Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Happy Sunflower

Hello stampers,
     Good morning to all of you & Happy Wednesday! I forgot to get a post ready for you last night, so I'm up early this morning making sure one gets done, while I wait for plumber to re-fix the problem they were here to do yesterday. I can't wait to see if I'll have to replace the commode instead of a simple fix like I was told yesterday. Such is my life with this house! So I hope your day has started out better than mine.
     Today the card I'll be showing you uses the retired Sunflower background stamp. I never was really interested in this stamp, but now I really wish I had gotten it. I guess I can always borrow it from Kerri. For this card the Crushed Curry color is the base for the actual white part which is the card part. The sunflower is stamped with Crushed Curry then for the center I used the dauber to sponge baked brown sugar.


~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Sunflower, Sweet Essentials
Ink/Markers: Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Baked Brown Sugar
Paper: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Crushed Curry
Other: Perfect Polka Dots TIEF, Dauber
Technique: Sponging

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!