Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Flowering Flourish Pumpkins

Hello stampers,
     Happy Thursday everyone! One day closer to the weekend, I'm not too sure why I'm excited about that, because I don't think we'll be doing anything fun, just working on the house. Funny it has never taken us this long to settle in before, but we've been in this house for almost 13 months now & are still working on unpacking. Maybe one day, we will get settled & all the unexpected & expected problems with the house will be gone. A day I wish would get here sooner rather than later!
     So today I have another punch art card for you. As I said earlier in the week, I really forgot how much I enjoyed making things out of our punches.
     On the base of the card, I used Flowering Flourishes with Gumball Green & Tangerine Tango for a little background to the pumpkins. Looking at the card though, it reminds me of Cinderella's carriage. I wonder, if I could do that. Let's save that for another project down the road.
     For the pumpkins, Tangerine Tango DSP was used in different patterns, along with the small, large & extra large ovals. The dotted pumpkin used 5 punched extra large ovals, the other 2 used 3 of each small & large punches. FYI- the small oval punch that is used is retired, but you can use the new small oval in the current catalog, it will just be more round than oval.


~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Flowering Flourishes, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink/Markers: Tangerine Tango, Gumball Green, Early Espresso
Paper: Whisper White, Gumball Green, Early Espresso, Tangerine Tango DSP
Other: Extra Large, Large & Small (retired) Oval Punches, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch
Technique: Punch Art

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!