Monday, September 8, 2014

VC Rocks 2014 Ebony & Ivory Swap, day 1

Hello stampers,
     Hope your weekend was great wherever you were. I enjoyed the fall like weather & was able to open up my windows & give my AC a bit of a break, but other than that it was filled with football.
     I'll be showcasing the swap I hosted & ended up participating in when someone unexpectedly had to drop today & tomorrow. I love this swap, basically as the title says the participants can use anything black or white, on top of the 2 grays we have & vanilla, that's it. Again, with all the other swap cards, if they have a blog their name will be highlighted.
     Here is my card, it took me a bit to figure out what I was going to do with this card as I wasn't expecting to do a card. But after looking at all my current sets & checking out quite a few online sketches, I decided to use the Embellished Events set & make a wedding card. The rest of the details for my card are at the end of this post.

Here are 4 other participants, the rest will come tomorrow.
Debbie Peterson
Ellen Boyle


~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Embellished Events, Label Love
Ink/Markers: Memento Black
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Smoky Slate
Other: Dotted Scallop Ribbon punch, Artisan Label punch, Jewel rhinestones, Beautifully Baroque TIEF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!