Tuesday, July 22, 2014

VC Rocks 2014 Beautiful Textures Swap, day 1

Hello stampers,
     Today & Friday, I'll be showcasing the Textures Swap. This swap we had to have some type of texture either embossing (wet or dry) or paper piercing. The card I did for this swap can be found here. Yet another swap that had some great ideas that I will have to CASE! Again some of these cards I can't give credit to their makers & those that have blogs will have the links attached to their names. Now onto the cards!


 Leanna Kerr

 Anita Watson

 Loydean Wood

 Elizabeth Kratzer

Gwyn Crawford

Tomorrow will showcase the last 4 cards!
~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!