Friday, July 4, 2014

She's a grand ole' flag

Hello stampers,
     Happy July 4th everyone! Hoping you are able to share this day with friends & family. Please remember our troops who defend our great nation that aren't able to be with their own families today.
     Today's card is showcasing a die from Taylored Expressions. I had wanted to try adding words to it, but I can't find any of my patriotic sets at the moment. But I think for the outside the flag speaks volumes and doesn't need anything more, I hope you agree!
   

~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.


Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Pacific Point
Other: Taylored Expressions American Flag
Technique: Die Cutting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!