Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Love & Sympathy

Hello stampers,
     My card today is the card I made for the 2nd swap which had to do with Textures from embossing folders or paper piercing. Of course, I just love my TIEF folders so can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with.
     I happened to do a wedding card from the set Love & Sympathy because the colors I chose just seemed like to me like they would be good wedding type colors, not exactly sure why, but maybe y'all will back me up.

     I also spent some time today unpacking some of the boxes to my stamp room. And these were in 1 box, which doesn't include the 2 I had downstairs. Do you think I have enough DSP? Granted these date back quite a bit, like back when we had only 1 sided DSP. Ok, I'll admit I am a paper hoarder, along with many of you I can only guess. I think I need to work on some cards where I can use this stuff up.


~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Love & Sympathy, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink/Markers: Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow, Slate Gray
Paper: Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow, Slate Gray
Other: Banner Framelits, Argyle TIEF, Fancy Fan TIEF, Pearl Jewels, Bitty Butterfly Punch

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!