Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Card Purse

Hello stampers,
     Sorry for being so late, I had a busy day & I realized last night when I was setting this post up that I didn't bring all of my projects home last week, so I had to go pick up today's project.
     We made a cute little purse with 3 cards/envelopes. I can see this purse holding at least 3 more cards with their envelopes. On top of that I'm sure if you redo the measurements you can make even a wider purse. I'm really sorry but beyond the punches used, I'm no help I tried looking for the DSP but haven't found the name of it yet. The ribbon is retired from I believe SAB a few years ago. Hope you enjoy!


~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!