Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Petite Petals...so happy

Hello stampers,
     So yesterday I worked really hard at getting 2 swaps done, which drained my mojo (what little I had). I figured for today's card I would look to some of my favorite blogs for challenges and/or sketches. I'm not sure I've ever actually worked from a sketch I might of, I'm thinking I like challenges better than sketches, but I'll keep trying.
     Today's card was made with the help from OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge #229, using everything from Stampin' Up! It's been awhile since I used the brights collection, I used to be a brights kind of gal, but I've moved onto the regals & in-colors for the most part. So it was nice to go back for a bit.

~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Petite Petals, Petite Pairs
Ink/Markers: Real Red, Tuxedo Black Memento Pad
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black
Other: Honeycomb TIEF, 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" Circle punches, Finishing Touches edgelits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!