Sunday, June 29, 2014

Happy Hour

Hello stampers,
     Is it really the last day of June? Where did the 1st half of 2014 go? I swear the years seem to go by quicker & quicker. I thought the saying went time flies when you are having fun, but I don't think I've had THAT much fun in the last few years.
     Anyways, on to more important business, were you able to get over to see the great projects from the VC Rocks blog hop? Lots of great ideas to CASE! It isn't too late to hop on over as the links will remain on the blog here.
     Today's card is the horizontal sketch of the card I did for the blog hop. I'm really liking this card fold, but I'm going to have to try other framelits, so I don't get bored. (or you for that fact!) I also used an old color challenge from ColourQ found here.

~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Happy Hour (retired)
Ink/Markers: Primrose Petals (retired), Raspberry Ripple (retired), Early Espresso
Paper: Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette, Early Espresso, Subtles Collection DSP
Other: Label Collections Framelits
Technique: Die Cutting, Sponging


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!