Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Father's Day Suit & Tie

Hello stampers,
     Today's card is showcasing the die I used yesterday, I just didn't get the card done in time to get it posted. This card is a suit card that can be used 2 ways as there is also a bow tie that comes with this die. I'm not sure if you can see it clearly in the photo, but I decided to use the Argyle TIEF on the tie for dimension, not sure why I thought to do that but I guess it turned out ok. I really have enjoyed the 2 cards I've made with this die & can see lots of possibilities with it.

~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.


Ink/Markers:Soft Suede
Paper: Soft Suede, Soft Sky
Other: MFT Suit & Tie Die-namics
Technique:Die Cutting, Sponging

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!