Thursday, May 1, 2014

Happy Birthday to me....

Hello stampers,
     Here is to a wonderful Friday to all of you! Yesterday was the first day demonstrators could pre-order stuff from the upcoming catty. Of course, I had to treat myself to a few things like the new in-colors & a stamp set or two. I even opted for 2 day shipping so that I hopefully have it all plus the new catty on Monday.
     Today is one of the cards I did in January, but features 2 sets that are retiring with this catalog. I really got to find out what set these words come from, I didn't know yesterday's card either but I know I have both sets. I'll update as soon as I find the sets if I remember by that time, lol.
 ~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: My Friend, Hello Doily
Ink/Markers:  Sahara Sand, Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler
Other: Pearl Basic Jewels
Technique: Sponging

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!