Friday, May 30, 2014

Goodbye Sunflower

Hello stampers,
     Ok, I don't have this stamp but I do like the idea Kerri came up with to use it. I wonder if something similar can be done with say Hello Doily. I'm thinking this could be very close to being like the triple time technique, except with this card each layer was stamped individually due to the 2 colors & if I had done it correctly or as the sample showed the layers would have been more off center. But would you have known that had I not given up my secret?


~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Sunflower, Sweet Essentials
Ink/Markers:Daffodil Delight, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Other: Sponge Daubers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!