Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Goodbye, my friend

Hello stampers,
     Today's retiring card features My Friend & Hello Doily. I really love these 2 sets although you wouldn't be able to tell since I think the only cards I've made with them are at classes. Maybe I'll have more time to something with them now that I don't have the "pressure" to use them. Yep that's my excuse & I'm sticking to it!
~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: My Friend, Hello Doily
Ink/Markers: Early Espresso, Sahara Sand, VersaMark
Paper: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Sahara Sand
Other: Victoria 5/8" Crochet Trim, Naturals Designer Buttons, Clear Embossing Powder
Technique:Wet Embossing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!