Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Withdrawals....

Hello stampers,
     Hope all of you are doing well & survived the brutal winter. I must say that I will have to wait another year to be able to go through my 1st winter as I left just before it got really bad here in NY.
     After almost 3 months of being away from my stamping stuff I've started going thru a few withdrawals. It is one thing to be here & not have any mojo, it is another to be away where it isn't an option. I did get my fix through pinterest & other blogs I follow, but that just made me want my stuff more.
     I got to go to a stamp class after I got home & stamp with other stampers. It felt really good to put stamps & ink to paper, so I'll be showcasing those cards off & the ones I did before I left in January that never got posted in the days to come. I hope to put more ink on the new stamps I got recently as well after I put them all together.
     Today's card is one of my favorites that we did at the class using Flower Shop.






~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets:Flower Shop, Petite Pairs
Ink/Markers: Wisteria Wonder, So Saffron, Strawberry Slush
Paper: Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder
Other: Stampin' Dimensionals, Pearl Basic Jewels, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder
Technique: Dry Embossing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!