Friday, January 10, 2014

Coming back soon...

Hello stampers,
     I hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas & a safe New Year. Let's bring in 2014 with wonderful ideas.
     I really hope to be back blogging next week. I've got to finish taking down the rest of the Christmas decorations that weren't taken down last weekend, finish cleaning the house & painting the stamp room. Hoping to get more done in my stamp room so that I can start putting furniture in its proper place & get things organized again. With everything out of the boxes, I can see where all my stamp sets are & possibly work on things other than Christmas, also it will allow us to finally finish up our claim with the movers of what was broken and/or missing. I can't believe this is the hardest move we have ever made which includes many moves with the military & for some reason we are being slow as molasses to get everything we need to get done, DONE! It would help if the house we bought wasn't giving us problems left & right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!