Monday, November 25, 2013

Christmas Collectibles

Hello stampers,
      Hope everyone is prepared for the Thanksgiving holiday. We've had snow on the ground for the past 2 days, with a possibility thru Black Friday. I think I may just wait for Cyber Monday, not sure I want to venture out in the snow &/or very cold weather unless there is an awesome deal that I just can't pass up (which hasn't happened in a very long time).
     Today I'm showing the 2nd card I did for my friend. The good thing about it is I dug out some old DSP paper & used it for the background. How many of you are like me & hoard the DSP? I had to use it for a good purpose & the troops are on the top of my list.


 ~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Christmas Collectibles, More Merry Messages
Ink/Markers: Early Espresso, Garden Green, Island Indigo, Real Red
Paper: Very Vanilla, Real Red, Merry Moments DSP (retired)
Other: Silver 1/8" ribbon, Christmas Ornament punch, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!