Monday, September 23, 2013

I'm drowning....


in boxes that is! I'm finally making it around to my stamp room, YEAH! However, I have a feeling it is going to take me awhile to get thru these boxes just to get to the other side of the room to be able to put my book shelves where they are supposed to go. Oh wait, maybe I shouldn’t be unloading these boxes, this room still needs to be painted! UGH, will it ever end!
     Ok, I’ve shared a few pictures of my new house on FB, but this is the first picture I am showing of the mess. I thought some of you would take pity on me when you see what is supposed to be my stamp room. There has to be somebody out there, right?
     I think I need to order more stuff from the mini & regular catalog. I wonder if hubby will believe the excuse it is needed since it will take awhile to get the room together. Especially since I've painted & unpacked the majority of this house by myself. Yep, I think that will be my story & I'll be sticking to it.
     So here is the room you are unable to see the floor in except for the doorway area.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!