Monday, June 3, 2013

It is time..

Hello stampers!
     Sorry for the lack of posts, but I have procrastinated way too long & must now rush to finish finding everything that I HAVE to have before the movers take it all away tomorrow until unknown time & date. EEKS, the pressure of not forgetting anything I guess as long as I have paper, ink & stamps I can manage. However, I have made a list of things & let's just hope I didn't forget anything important off the list to take.
     I don't know how much time I will have to stamp between now & Friday when we leave, I know I need to manage a few minutes since I haven't made any Father's Day cards yet either in all this mess. I'm hoping I will have good internet service at the hotel to be able to blog, yes it will be hotel life with 5 cats until we find a place to live which hopefully won't take too long for my sanity & so the job doesn't have much to say.

Until then keep stamping!
P.S. Don't forget to check out the new catalog, you can view it online or download it to check out later, just look up in the top right corner for a link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!