Saturday, May 25, 2013

A day late & a dollar short...

     Yep, the story of my life. Been extremely busy this week, trying to get everything done for the move & making sure we have a contract. I really wanted to participate in the OWH Memorial Day Weekend blog hop, but I kept putting off signing up & when I finally got to it on Friday sign-ups were closed. I'm sure there will be hours worth of blogs that you can browse through all weekend that will have thank you style cards for the holiday. Please remember this weekend all those who sacrificed their lives for their country.


     I shared this last year, hope you don't mind seeing it again in remembrance of Memorial Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!