Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Mixed Bunch dazzle

Hello stampers!
      Hooray, for mid-week or as the military calls it Hump Day! I was so proud of myself I was able to get 3 cards done, which means I have 3 posts for the week this being the 2nd. I am going to try to keep ahead & do at least 2-3 posts a week, keeping fingers crossed.  I am a messy crafter, I admit it & having to keep my stamp room pristine ruins my mojo, since you never know when you will get the call for house buyers. I've already been caught once in the middle of stamp mode & had to scramble to straighten up, so I have tended not to get too much into stamping. Thus, the reason why I so enjoy going to Maria's once a month!!!
     This 2nd card would have been what I made last month if I was able to go, of course it was based on 1 of the 5 technique cards we also did that I have to catch up on now too. I've never heard of the technique, she calls it Dazzling Diamonds, which is funny since it uses Iridescent Ice not our DD glitter. Of course, it is an easy technique, which I love & it is made even easier if you use a heat gun to speed up the process of the dry time. Yep, besides being a messy crafter I'm not very patient, lol!
     You can't see the sparkle in the flower with this pic, but it does sparkle. I decided to hold off on the wording as I figure out what kindof card I may need. I do hope I can get this in an envelope though since I put the top butterfly up a bit too high.



~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Mixed Bunch
Ink/Markers: Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise
Paper: Whisper White, Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise
Other: VersaMark, Chevron & Argyle embossing folders, Elegant & Bitty Butterfly punches, Iridescent Ice emboss powder, Lg. Rhinestones & Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Technique: Dazzling Diamonds, Dry Embossing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!