Sunday, April 14, 2013

A new tecnique l learned

Hello stampers!
     I hope your week is starting off on the right foot! Yesterday, I got to go over to Maria's house for her monthly class that I've had to miss the last few months of because of schedule conflicts. Of course, I have to catch up on my technique cards, but I really like the technique we used on the card it is called Neutral Shadowing. If you haven't done this technique it is quite simple, emboss your stamp with white embossing powder & then you use a q-tip to go around the image. Easy-peasy!



~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: Flowering Flourishes, Best of Butterflies
Ink/Markers: Crumb Cake, Craft White
Paper: Crumb Cake, US Whisper White
Other: Vintage Wallpaper folder, White 3/8" Taffeta ribbon, Dazzling Details, Ticket punch (ret.)
Technique: Neutral Shadowing, Wet Embossing, Dry Embossing, Sponging

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!