Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Simple Happy Anniversary?

     Week 1 into my woman of leisure status & so far it is going well I'm liking not working at the moment, my back is in a lot less pain than it have been, guess it helps to be in PT & not to be on your feet for long periods of time. So far I am keeping myself busy by transforming card fronts into cards for some of our troops, along with trying to make some for life events I don't have a lot of. Although I think at this point I think I should clean up my desk, it is a tad messy & I'm having a hard time locating something I just had in my hand, I wonder why?

      So I decided to try to do something CAS (Clean & Simple). These type of cards are actually harder than they appear to be. I kept telling myself all these cards are too bare, but I finally settled on this one, maybe if I were to use another color besides white I will like the CAS way better. So which way do you lean when you make cards CAS? Busy- Busy? or a little in between?

~Enjoy
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Sets: P.S. I love you (retired), Something to Celebrate (retired)
Ink/Markers: Rose Red
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black
Other: Adorning Accents folders, Scalloped Heart of Hearts embosslits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love getting feedback, it's so encouraging!